Wooden chairs and textile upholstery – New surface designs and applications for chairs.This project is made to find new solutions in the combination of wood and textiles. The focus lies on upholstering wooden chairs – making wooden seats more comfortable by adding soft textiles. That sounds common but there is another important fact:
The upholstery is easily removable, it is not glued or fixed with damaging screws or nails unresolvable on the wooden chair.
– use the chair with or without upholstery.
– remove the upholstery to wash or renew it.
– change or make the upholstery by yourself.
– the material is easy to separate and the chair
fits therefore to the ecologically friendly c2c principe.
– play with your chair and fit it to your needs